Water Tank Deep Cleaning
Clean with Water Blaster
Inside Water Tank before cleaning
Dirt in Water Tank
Water Tank cleaning is recommended every year
You will be the first to know when your tank water needs cleaning. Water discoloration, foul smell or taste are all indications that your tank water is not healthy and requires attention. Preventative maintenance and cleaning of your water tank system can avoid reaching this unpleasant situation
If you neglect to clean up your water tank for long time, what will be happen?
- Dust, bugs, and rats comes in water tank, then they pollutes water and bacteria as legionella, colon bacillus, dysentery bacillus etc. also is bred in the water.
- Iron rust and sludge deposits in the bottom of tank, then sediment is stuck and damage water pipe and pump. And sediment makes red water.
The cause of sickness, building’s trouble
If you neglect water tank cleaning, it threatens the health and life of residents of your building. Building owner has the responsibility to supply safe and clean water for their resident.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Work Step of Water Tank Deep Cleaning
As we showed above, if you neglect water tank cleaning, it threatens the health and life of residents of your building. Building owner has the responsibility to supply safe and clean water for their resident.
What We Do ~Japatech Method~
It is important to notice to residents or tenants that water can’t be used for 3~6 hours during cleaning. It should be better to inform that before 3~4 weeks from cleaning day.
2. Close water supply valve, Drain water in water tank2.
We stop supplying water, after that we drain water in tank out completely.
3. Clean up inside of water tank with water blaster
As first, we disinfect tools for cleaning, then we clean up inside with hi-pressure water.
After cleaning, we disinfect inside carefully with chlorine.
5. Open water supply valve, Fill up water tank
After disinfection, we fill up water tank again.
6. Residual chlorine measurement
After filling up, we have the water test as residual chlorine measurement with measurement device. We check up water for safe.
Price List of Water Tank Deep Cleaning
Capacity of water tank (*1)
To 20 tons
To 30 tons
To 40 tons
To 50 tons
To 60 tons
To 70 tons
To 80 tons
To 90 tons
(*2) Showed price doesn’t include VAT.
SERVICE AREA of Water Tank deep cleaning service
- please contact us by phone, email or web site
Site check / Quotation
- our staff visits to your place, and checks the condition of site. then we propose quotation
- Our staff in charge visit to your place on the date and time when you made a reservation
- please pay all amount of payment within 10 days after service done.